Darling Designs

Friday, March 03, 2006

Who moved my camera?

I've made excellent progress on Mariah sweater, I'm about 6 inches into part 4. Cookies for Paige!!!! I have come to the conclusion that I never actually had a size 10 circular needle, which may just necessitate to a trip to JoAnn Fabrics this weekend. I'll try to finish the creme sweater first. The creme sweater needs a sleeve and half so I'll try to finish that this weekend. Unfortunately, the sweater is not portable because I have not wound the skien into a ball and my cat had a great time knotting it all up for me when I had to stop knitting for dinner last night. Arg...but I love her anyway. So I'll attempt to finish the sleeve and start constuction before I go to a concert with Ben, Ben, and Brandon tomorrow night. Oops...have to go do something productive! Toodles!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home