Darling Designs

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Voila! Bolero!


Voila...a bolero jacket that took wayyyyy too long. The jacket is mostly black with little white "worms" sticking out of it...definently an interesting combination. It was made with 15 ounces of TLC Macaroon, a yarn which I do not recomend to anyone who would like to knit anything other than a scarf. It was very difficult to get an acurate gauge. I had to knit and frog it three times before I finally got it right (it was supposed to be a Christmas present). But she (my mum) likes it and that's all that matters. And if you would like to try it...send me an email and I'll send you the pattern (it's adapted from another pattern and I don't want to risk and copyright infringment things...Toodles for now!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is MUM. I love my bolero... I have worn it twice already. It fits great and it's nice to have something that no one else has in the world. I am proud to wear it and I am prouder.. of you...

15.2.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home