Darling Designs

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Photo-happy


Now that I've learned how to publish pictures on my blog...I don't think I'll be able to stop!!! Allright...since I've got the ability to show other knitters pictures...maybe you (my loyal knit-blog readers) can help me with something. I've spun this rainbow yarn and now I have no idea what to do with it. I think it would work best on size 11 needles but would be airy in places. It has different kinds of wool spun together, so I think it would be inconsistent in felting. The creme wool is straight off the sheep...no refinining or anything so it would not be the best thing to wear around your neck as a scarf. I'm not sure I'd want a rainbow colored purse (wrong message being sent)(not that I'm against people represented with a rainbow-some of my best friends are rainbow-people) I was thinking Stephanie Japel's Boob-toob (glampyreknits.com) but if anyone who happens to read this has any ideas for rainbow yarn...please let me know as I am quite stumped on what this yarn could potentially be.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Fred's riding Fred said...

You're a nut! The cat is cute though.

5.2.06  
Anonymous no nuts said...

you need more than one blog response so here is no 2

5.2.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paige,
You are awesome with that knitting stuff. I think your scarves are beautiful. I am so glad you have Mom's loom. She would have been so pleased that you have it. Until next time,
Neany

22.2.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home